LogiGear Corporation www.logigear.com
LogiGear VN www.logigear.vn
LogiGear provides premium software testing and test automation services that turn your unique vision for software testing into an exact result. We are the Special Forces of Software Testing -- we unite effective strategy, tactics and methodology with the latest technology and well-trained staff, working in close teams, to solve the world's most complex, difficult test and automation problems.
With 16 years of research and practical experience, over 3,000 testing projects completed, a cadre of highly-trained test engineers and an innovative methodology and technology that enables automation coverage to exceed 95% across 15 platforms, we have delivered substantial value in improving test coverage and cost/time savings to more than 500 companies worldwide. Companies who are serious about improving Test Efficiency turn to LogiGear for help with their unique testing needs, and we get the job done!
The company testing leadership is provided by three world-recognized software testing experts. Hung Q. Nguyen, Hans Buwalda and Michael Hackett are pioneers in high-volume test automation and skill-based testing. They are authors/co-authors of industry-leading texts and papers including five top-selling testing books (one bestseller), and they are frequent speakers at key industry events.
Founded in 1994, named one of 2009 Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 500|5000, Silicon Valley Business Journal and San Francisco Business Times, LogiGear is a US Corporation headquartered in San Mateo, California, with over 300 employees and the largest Test Center of Excellence in Vietnam -- all dedicated to improving software Test Efficiency.
HCA (Computer Association Ho chi Minh City): HCA, the first Information Technology Association of Vietnam, is established with the purposes of supporting associates (individuals and groups) to develop trade, communication, connection and information exchange, etc. and helping enterprises work well and sustainably – contributing to Vietnam’s growth. Currently, HCA has 1,220 individual associates and 256 units with a staff of 20,000. Average annual turnover of HCA’s associates is VND 100,000 million.
With the motto: “Commitment, share and cooperation to develop together” – HCA is willing to accompany with IT enterprises, cooperate with internal and external partners of IT industry, support associates, enterprises to develop existing advantages, search and share opportunities, chances, etc. to build a sustainable growth for their business.
Vietnam Software and IT Services Association of - VINASA - formerly known as the Vietnamese Software Association - is a national organization of Vietnamese software firms, was established in April 2002. VINASA has more than 250 members.
They are leading firms in the industry, accounting for over 70% of sales and 60% of human resources software industry, IT services in Vietnam.
- Connecting members and software companies.
- Support enterprises in brand building and business development.
- A bridge between companies and the state; advise and compose the industry development policies for the state.
- International cooperation, A bridge to connect Vietnamese software companies and the world.
VINASA has 5 units based on its function and 03 clubs.
- Support companies in business development: Business Development Services Department.
- Human Resources: Education, Training and HR Development Department.
- Policy: Policy Advisory Committee on Software Industry.
- Technology: VINASA Institute of Technology.
- Communication: Digital Life magazine (print and online www.nss.vn).
03 clubs include:
- Vietnam – Japan IT Cooperation Club (VJC).
- Vietnam Game and Digital Content Club (VJB).
- Vietnam – Denmark IT Cooperation Club.